By default, WordPress comes with three free themes already installed. All three of these are "responsive," which means they adjust to what device is being used: PC, laptop, tablet, or phone! The installed themes are:
- Twenty Nineteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Twenty Sixteen
If you are not already logged into the Wordpress admin account, then do so now.
Open Appearance -> Themes
If you have a preferred theme, then install it now.
ABCInc adds two additional themes:
- ABCInc has a broad license for Weaver addons, and we add Weaver plugins at this time.
- Weaver Show Posts
- Weaver XTreme Theme Support
- Weaver Show Sliders
- Pay, Download, and install Xtreme Plus premium plugin
Next create a child theme for each of the following:
- Skipped twentynineteen-child
Finally, go to Installed Plugins and deactivate and delete Child Themify. You will (probably) never use it again.
Log out of WordPress
Log into cPanel
- Use the cPanel file manager to upload screenshot.png files to the respective child folders
Log out of cPanel
Log into WordPress and activate the child theme of your choice
- Open Appearance -> themes
- Mouse over the theme
- Click on Activate button
Post a Comment